Click to enlarge image(s)
Instant Heat Multisized Hot Rollers
Whoever love curls can get them in an instant with these revolutionary hot rollers without damaging the hair of their lace wig.
- 75 seconds – fastest heat with ionic port system technology
- Dual heat comes from both the clip and the roller for extra hold
- Ceramic technology – for better heat transfer and longer-lasting curls
- 20 ceramic multi-sized rollers – for beautiful curls and volume
- 8 jumbo rollers (1.25")
- 6 large rollers (1")
- 6 medium rollers (.75")
- 20 heated clips
- Stay-cool end rings
- Ready dot
- On/Off switch
- Power indicator light
- 5-foot line cord
*The clips and rollers are both heated for extra hold, and infused with the innovative ceramic technology for better heat transfer and longer lasting curls. This ground-breaking set provides the fastest heat-up – 75 seconds! - and due to its technology is gentle to the hair of your hair unit/wig. The ionic port system instantly heats. Ionic energy prevents frizziness and static electricity, and promotes shine.
TIP: HOW TO CURL THE HAIR OF YOUR LACE WIG WITH THE INSTANT HEAT MULTISIZED HOT ROLLERS
1. Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward scalp. Roll up hair firmly. Remove clip from heated post and secure over roller. Place another clip on an aluminum post for heat-up. Continue to add clips to heating post as rollers are added to hair.
2. The firmness of the curl is regulated by the diameter of the roller, and the length of time the roller is left in your hair.
3. For tight, firm curls, use smaller rollers and leave in the hair for at least ten minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, use larger rollers and remove rollers after a shorter period of time.
4. Removing roller: hold roller in one hand while removing heated clip with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and let curl bounce back after roller has been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours.
*The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on this website due to continuing product improvements.